SMART MUSCLE STIMULATION
Enhance your performance and improve your recovery with PowerDot 2.0. More than a TENS device!
REJUVENATE SORE MUSCLES
Step 1: Turn On
Turn on the PowerDot by holding the power button down for 2 seconds. You will see a white light.
Step 2: Open Up The App
Step 3: Plug In Cords
Plug the cords into the device. Attach the device to the rectangular pad. Attach the cords to the circular pads.
Step 4: Choose The Program
Choose the desired region of the body within the PowerDot App.
Step 5: Stick The Pads On
Attach the pads on the desired locations of the body as illustrated on the app and press start. Place everything neatly away when finished.
A few routines that can help enhance your PowerDot experience.
Think of Performance Programs as key workouts. Programs for strength, endurance, and power.
Target the areas you want to help and start on the path of feeling better faster.
Programs customized to meet your recovery needs based on the physical activities you have completed.
Utilize the PowerDot for massage, light recovery, warm up, or after a long flight.
What Is Electrical Stimulation?
Electrical stimulation sends electrical signals through a device, stimulating sensory and/or motor nerves. There are two types of electrical stimulation: transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES).
NMES: NMES uses an electrical current to stimulate the motor nerves, which results in muscle contraction. This stimulus is designed to mimic the same type of signal the brain sends to the muscle when you move.
TENS: TENS uses an electrical current to stimulate the sensory nerves for therapeutic purposes. This stimulation suppresses the pain signals that are being sent to the brain to provide temporary pain relief.
Electricity is the natural way the cells in our body communicate, execute specific functions, and provide life. TENS uses the same method your body already uses to prevent the sensory nerves from telling the brain you are experiencing pain.
What Are The Contraindications?
PowerDot products should not be used in the following instances:
- People with electronic devices such as pacemakers and intra-cardiac defibrillators.
- People suffering from epilepsy.
- Use during pregnancy.
- Place of electrodes to the front and sides of the neck.
- Stimulation of the thoracic area of people with cardiac arrhythmia.
- Stimulation of the lower legs in cases of venous thrombosis or severe arterial obstruction (ischemia).
- Stimulation of abdominal area in case of abdominal or inguinal hernia.
- In case of particular health problems, it is always recommended that you seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- NEVER use PowerDot while driving, operating machinery, doing heavy physical training or any other action where involuntary muscle contraction can cause an accident or injury.
Get Moving Today!
Download for free, and create your account for instant access. All you need is an email and motivation to Move More and Move Well.