Strong & Stable
BETTER RESULTS IN LESS TIME
Traditional training focuses on muscle training to increase strength. Muscle training has its benefits, but is one-dimensional with results. It is great to increase bulk and force production, but, unfortunately, it is not optimal to create strength you can take outside of the workout and use in everyday activities. Functional training focuses not only on strength, but power as well. Power training naturally enhances your functional strength and integrates mobility, strength, endurance, speed, and agility.
Vitality programs utilize an effective and efficient process to analyze and condition your movement, performance, and resiliency status which directly correlates to your everyday performance.
- Create a Strong Mindset
- Activity Analysis
- Joint-by-Joint Analysis to pre-determine your body's needs
- Stability & Strength Assessment utilizing biofeedback sensors
- Pre-Workout Mindset Strategies
- Pre/Post Nutrition Strategies
- Movement Conditioning Plan with Skills Training at our facility
- Recovery & Restoration Techniques