Strive To Thrive Challenge
HABIT-BASED COACHING FOR LASTING CHANGE
The time for change is now! Get in the best shape of your life with lasting change from our world class DHF Coaches. Our 12 week transformational challenge is designed with you in mind by providing you with all of the strategies and techniques to take back control of your health.
WHAT ARE THE KEY STRATEGIES TO CHANGE?
The Strive to Thrive is a 12 week habit-based coaching program to get you in the best shape of your life.
- Your Needs, Your Goals - Get the body you want. Lose weight, build strength, and have more energy.
- Small Changes = Lasting Results - Each week you will receive habit changing challenges that will enhance your physical movement, your body composition, and your emotional health.
- Get Results Without An Overhaul - This is not a diet, you not will be asked to workout past your limits. The program is designed to tweak your habits to illicit massive results.
- Coaching & Support - The DHF Team has combined 50 years experience, and is here to help guide you down your path. We provide accountability, direction, and support every step of the way.
- Supported by Science - This is not based on the newest fad diet or workout. Our coaching methods have stood the test of time and are supported by scientific research, clinical experience, and personal experience.
- Establish a Thriving Mindset
- Functional Nutrition Questionnaires
- 3D Movement Analysis
- Body Profile Measurements
- Daily Mindset Strategies
- Daily Nutrition Strategies
- Movement Conditioning Plan Live and on DHF Remote Trainer App
- Recovery & Restoration Techniques Powered by Thorne Research
What is included?
Strive to Thrive is a coaching program. The program will provide you with an online, habit-based nutrition/movement/recovery program. Habits, lessons, and assignments are built within the curriculum and delivered to you weekly.
1) Weekly habits. Every week clients are presented with a new habits to choose from related to their goals, something they’re asked to practice every day, to develop a particular nutrition or lifestyle skill.
2) Journal logging. Every day you’ll be asked to journal your habits. This allows you to be aware of your nutrition/movement/recovery daily, and allows your DHF Coach to tweak according to your goal.
3) Weekly lessons and assignments. To support the weekly habits, Strive to Thrive offers brief lessons in the form of articles, videos, audio files, and/or downloads.
4) Regular progress checks. Every two weeks, you will meet with your DHF Coach to provide your body weight, girths, and other markers of progress, including subjective ones. Upon enrolling in your Strive to Thrive Program you will receive an invite to our DHF Remote Trainer App.You will be asked to fill out a comprehensive intake / assessment form online.
Don't miss out on the next Strive to Thrive Challenge, opening April 2017.