by dotFIT experts
The ActiveMV formula is suitable for:
- Males between ages 12 and 50 and females between ages 12 and 17.
- All athletes or intense exercisers between ages 18 and 65.
- Females between 18 and 50 who are not athletes or intense exercisers should take the Women’s MV.
- Individuals over 50 who are not athletes or intense exercisers should take the Over50 MV formula.
Why take this formula?
Studies suggest that athletes require additional vitamins and minerals due to increased energy demands. Some, but not all athletes consume more nutrients simply by eating more food. This assumes you’re on a relatively high calorie balanced diet and you’re eating enough nutritious food to match your high activity level. Athletes trying to lose weight or body fat and those who maintain a low weight or body fat represent a different category since they have increased requirements and a lower caloric intake. As such, the B vitamins are higher in this formula. Additionally, the ActiveMV formula contains doses of antioxidants at the higher end of the optimal range. The performance dose for athletes is two pills daily, one in the morning with a meal and the other at night with a meal to maintain the ideal nutrient levels in all tissues all day, every day.
- As a dietary supplement, athletes or individuals involved in intense physical activity should take 1 tablet, twice daily, with or after main meals. Consume with 8 oz of your favorite beverage.
- For optimal results use daily with dotFIT SuperCalcium+ if calcium intake from food is less than 1000mgs/day
- Individuals between the ages of 12-17 years of age and those who do not follow a regular exercise program should use 1 tablet daily with a main meal.
- Formula and use follow strict scientific research criteria
- Serves as the foundation of all other supplement recommendations
- Contains 1200IUs of Vitamin D3 in 2 pill dose
- Because all dotFIT products are formulated to work synergistically, when consuming other dotFIT products and products exclusively you never need to worry about excessive nutrient intake, which is common with other product lines
- The nutrients are in their proper forms, ratios and strengths to help maintain a safe and optimal range 24 hours a day
- Uses the most sophisticated controlled-release delivery systems to ensure ideal nutrient levels and prevent tissue over-saturation and losses
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) exclusively for dotFIT, LLC
- The dotFIT multivitamin and mineral formulas are contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation (use dotFIT Prenatal)
- Those with hemochromatosis (an inherited disease that leads to iron-overload, affecting 0.5 percent of the population) because of the iron content should not use this formula